Tera Blackout
Please login here:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tera Blackout
Please login here:
Tera Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intruduction

+10
Wellby
hoyas
Mammutah
xRAYNAx
Panicc
danthe
churen
Narcotix
Andiba
Miks
14 posters

Go down

Intruduction Empty Intruduction

Post by Miks Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Here you can write few sentences about you, what do you like to do, where to do live and other things like this. You can also post some funny picture if you would like Smile
Miks
Miks
Admin

https://blackout.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Intruduction Empty Re: Intruduction

Post by Miks Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm

I will start.. Smile I am Denis, nursing student from Slovenija and also leader of scout group in our town. I am almost 23 years old. Before tera I played lineage 2 for like 5 years and after 2 years of rest I decided to play tera when it went FTP. My czech girlfriend also joined and now we are playing together since I am in her country this year. Smile

I really like playing in this guild, specially when you guys have some stupid jokes on TS! Smile)
Miks
Miks
Admin

https://blackout.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andiba Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Oki, I will continue... :-) I'm miks's gf, as he told everybody already :-P I'm 23, from Czech republic, studying to be a teacher :-D

I hope u will not try to kick me out from the nexus party and u will know that I AM from your guild :-)

Andiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcotix Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 am

Hai Gaiz! I'm Narcotix, but you can call me O.G

I am 24 years old from Syria (it's a country in the Middle East). I graduated almost one year ago majoring in Chemical Engineering and currently unemployed! I know really exciting.

I started playing Tera a month after it went F2P, I also play Dota 2 and used to play League of Legends (quit because it got too boring).

My girlfriend JetPhoenix also plays this game and is as active as me!

Always try to join TS whenever you can! Even if you're just grinding BGs or Dungeons, it's always fun to get to know people in the guild!

Cheers!
Narcotix
Narcotix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by churen Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:36 pm

yow..yow.. wazzup...? im "CHUREN" in game TERA but my real name is "SOREN" im half philippines and half korean, but i dont know how to speak korean coz i grown up in philippines...

>I'm 20 years old and I'm an Electrical Engineering Student, on my last year in this course hopefully.. ^_^
>I played almost all kinds of online game and I started to play TERA for 6 or 7 months i guess.. coz im amaze of the graphics this game has.. ^_^

>This guild is so awesome.. all is very cooperative and very talented! Hope all of the guild members will have to meet each other but i guess its kinda impossible thing.. well, just enjoy the game guys and love all your guild members... :p

churen

Back to top Go down

Post by danthe Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 am

ok than its my turn

i am danthe (really o.O) and i am from turkey. Since my real name is Hakan, most of my foreigner friends calls me as Hakky, but feel free to pick one Smile

i am 25 years old, and i start playin Tera since i broke up with my 4 years gf and got nothing to do except univercity Razz

Cheers Smile

danthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Panicc Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/18/27/77/27/56118111.jpg

Don't Paniccccccccccccc

its only me!!!!!!

Love Ya all!! <3

Laughing

Oohh...well, will write something about me then, like everyone! Razz
Hmmm lets start, before i played tera.. like 2 months ago,Very Happy
i played counter strike online shooter, 1,6/source/ and Global offensive...
i was 3th from the world!! jeeeej Smile
sooo i like to play games....
my main goal for tera is, get full mw pvp and pve, all killingspree weap and vm...
Soooooo.... like all the things you can get in tera! Razz

im from Holland and im 27y... i have a daughter she is 7
if you want to know more, just let me know!! ^^

Last edited by Panicc on Fri May 03, 2013 2:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Panicc
Panicc

Back to top Go down

Post by xRAYNAx Wed May 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey! my in game name is Raayna, but my real name is Dana, I'm from U.S.A, but i currently live in Italy. I love to game and I'm very open minded on all subjects. If you ever need any help in game, just ask/pm and i will help! I prefer to PVE rather then to pvp, (killing is not my thing atm) but maybe one day Very Happy
xRAYNAx
xRAYNAx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammutah Thu May 02, 2013 2:18 am

hy guys Smile my name is Gonçalo and I live in Portugal (little country with big people near spain) hehe !! usually an hardcore player at l2, aion and rift.. atm with work and school time is reduced to.. nothing!! problem is solved reducing the amount of time reserved to sleep . best regards all

Mammutah

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyas Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 am

i guild Razz hy ppl my name is hoyas my real name is nuno Razz, i m from Portugal , 29 years old and I love life and all that it includes

:DD

hoyas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wellby Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 am

Hi all, my name is Luis from Portugal and friend of this 2 faggots above my post Razz

My chars are Wellby and Nikyta, all in Blackout ( one of them will leave as soon Lendoria puts the alt guild at work ...right Lend ? lol )
Wellby
Wellby

http://www.slbenfica.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by Juicy Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 am

I quess its my turn now Very Happy

My ingame name is Juicy/Triceratops (both in guild)...but my real name is Deni,im almost 23 years old and i live in Croatia (small country near Italy).
I played before Tera,Combat Arms Europe (onlyne hacker action if you ask me) and League of Legends but i got bored of it Smile
Im trying to get both characters well geared..bec i get realy fast pissed off of one of them so i switch all the time Razz

I think this gilud is awsome...its actualy my first guild in this game and i hope it will stay like this...because you guys are realy awsome and its a pleasure to kill you all in dueals Wink

Juicy
Juicy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by rubxxmyxxcrit Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 am

Sup guys and girls Smile

Well first off I'm Jakes, 27 year old male from South Africa, yeah far away Smile

So lil something about me, currently I'm in the IT buss, I'm a graphic and website developer and do some Technical support, basically classified as your average geek, meh Shocked but far off.

Been playing Aion, WOW, WOI and few other MMO's over the past few years to break away from the unrated piece of shyt we call "real life".

So far, out of all the games etc guilds and alliances I've been in, Blackout must be the best, really don't think my view of the game would have been the same if it was not for this guild and it's members.

"Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first." What a Face
rubxxmyxxcrit
rubxxmyxxcrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 am

Hello Blackout ^^

My name is Matthias, 19 years old and i live in Sweden x)

Im a student at Industrial mechanics in sweden. But besides that, i am very interrested in music.
I play guitar, bass, drums and Guitar Hero xDxD

Ive played alot of shitty games hehe
Minecraft, LoL, WoW, Terraria, BFH, L4D2, Dead Island and Maplestory.

But so far Tera is my favorite game.
All the action with Blackout is awesome!!

Im just gonna leave this little thing here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Izm1LQfw4

Cya in game guys Very Happy

Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum