Tera Blackout
Please login here:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tera Blackout
Please login here:
Tera Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9

2 posters

Go down

Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9 Empty Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9

Post by grieverous Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 am

How can I make my conjuct weapon sword +7 into a master work???? i read some guide and they say that its cheap if you buy Common Enigmatic Scrolls and Common Identification scrolls instead of MES and the other one....is it true?? or do i need to echant my weapon into +9 before i can masterwork it??....and how can i enchant my weapon into +8-+9..coz its so hard to enhcant it eats my gold a lot..pls help and need some guide...pls help!!!!im having a hard time on making my conjuct into masterwork and enchant it into +9...T_T

grieverous

Back to top Go down

Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9 Empty Re: Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9

Post by Miks Sat May 11, 2013 8:14 am

You can make it into masterwork with master enigmatic scrols and inticrate indentification scrols. One mes is around 500 gold, inticrate you can buy from ordinary shop and it is 52 gold each. With these 2 your chance is 3% of masterworking.

Also you can use common enigmatic scrols and common inticrate scrols. Each common is 5gold, and inticrate like 0,5 gold. But possibility to masterwork is only 0,5%

You can masterwork an item anytime. When it is +0, +5 +9, it does not matter. And as you figure it out this process is really expensive. I had 201 tries with MES and 3k tries with common on my conjuct gloves and still nothing. But usually you will need arround 50 MES.

When you masterwork it, then you can enchant to +12. Each try after +9 will require 14 masterwork alkahest and a jellow tier 14 weapon. Each try is around 5k gold and again you can fail up to 30 times per try.

For farming money you need to farm LOT first three small bams. You can earn 1k gold in 10min farming (each run around 3 masterwork alkahest).

Those monsters there are normal monsters. So you should use crystals for attack for normal mobs, the same also defensive crystals. I recommend to use agnitor main part +9 at least and agnitor weapon +9 at least also.

Cheers!
Miks
Miks
Admin

https://blackout.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9 Empty Re: Just asking...need help on masteworking/enchanting +8-+9

Post by grieverous Sat May 11, 2013 10:05 am

thanks for the advice...it helps...cheers admin!!!! ;d

grieverous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum